PC Keyboard Controls and Key Bindings
In this guide, you will be able to find the complete list of controls and shortcuts for Field of Glory II: Medieval. Please note that you can also change these controls to your desired keys.
- 3 – Toggle command range display.
- A – scroll map to the left.
- CTRL and left-click on the unit – detailed information on the unit.
- CTRL when moused over the target – shows detailed tooltips.
- D – scroll the map to the right.
- E – rotate the map to the left.
- ESC – opens load, save, settings, and exit options.
- F2 – Takes a screenshot and dumps it to Documents\My Games\FieldOfGloryMedieval\SCREENS.
- G – toggles visible map grid.
- H – toggles the historical/distinct banners option.
- K – toggles casualty screen.
- L – toggles unit list. (In the main menu, L loads the last saved game).
- M – toggles the overhead map view.
- Q – rotate the map to the right.
- SPACE – deselect unit. It also closes non-critical popup windows.
You can reallocate the keys used for the main keyboard controls in the Options.txt file, which you will find in
Field of Glory II: Medieval – Hints & Tips