How to Fix Crashing Issues?
1. Make sure that your graphic card drivers are updated (especially if the error mentions nvwgf2umx.dll)
How do I update my video card drivers?
- -Type “DxDiag” and click OK.
- -After the DirectX Diagnostic Tool loads, select the Display tab.
- -The video card’s name and manufacturer are listed in the Device section. The current driver version is listed in the Driver section.
- -Visit the driver manufacturer’s website to obtain the most up-to-date driver. Contact the driver manufacturer for assistance with updating the driver. If the computer is under warranty, contact the computer manufacturer.
2. Check if your game path contains some special characters – german umlaut, Chinese signs or anything besides regular characters. If that’s the case, try moving the game to a directory that doesn’t contain such characters in its path.