How to Change Field of View (FOV)
Follow these simple steps;
- Modify \r6\config\settings\platform\pc\options.json
- First-person models may appear stretched at values greater than 110.
- Go to \r6\config\settings\platform\pc.
- Open the options.json file with notepad or any other file editing program.
- Search for the fieldofview key, and change the “max_value” setting to your choosing. Changing any other value will cause the game to fail to boot.
- Save the file and launch the game.Open the Graphics – Field of View options and select your new FoV.