You can gain a wide variety of skills in the game. There are 36 skills & abilities divided into six groups:
- Fast screwing or unscrewing.
- Quick assembly or disassembly.
- Money-related skills: discount, expertise, etc.
- Speed of fault examination.
I offer you a learning order and explain my personal preferences. Of course, this will largely depend on how you play.
The repair parts line has to be the most important ”skills” to learn. All of the repair tables and garage upgrades are worthless without it. Then there’s reducing part costs, understanding the car’s value before buying it, and a little screwing speed.
Also, Barn maps have a chance to drop from bonus crates you get for finishing the job. You will receive chests after finishing each story job, and if you have the “Lucky” skill in the skill tree, you have a chance to get bonus chests from normal jobs as well. There is always a hidden bonus chest in each barn in one of the scrap piles, which you can buy for 200 CR, like any other item.
- Preferred Customer (5th column): 5% discount on parts. This bonus will allow you to earn money very quickly from the start of your game.
- Light hand (3rd column): It gives you a 10% speed bonus when screwing or unscrewing.
- Steel arm (3rd column): 10% gain in speed for disassembly or reassembly.
- Light hand (3rd column): It gives you a 20% speed bonus when screwing or unscrewing.
- Collector (5th column): 50% discount on parking, but the goal is to take the next skill.
How to Edit Save Files in Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 (Cheat)
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Cheats