Black Screen Issue Fix
Solutions for the black screen issue:
Fix 1: Switch out of your game, then switch back in
This is the first thing you should try when you have a black screen issue on Car Mechanic Simulator 2021. To do this:
- When your game is running, press the Alt and Tab keys on your keyboard at the same time to switch out of the game.
- Press the Alt and Tab keys on your keyboard at the same time to switch back into your game.
Fix 2: Switch to the windowed mode, then switch back to the full-screen mode.
Some temporary graphics settings issue usually causes a black screen. And this can usually be fixed by switching between the windowed and full-screen mode. To do so:
- When your game is running, press the Alt and Enter keys on your keyboard at the same time to go to the windowed mode.
- Press the Alt and Enter keys on your keyboard at the same time to switch back to the full-screen view.
If this works for you, you won’t see the black screen. But if the issue persists, don’t worry. There are still other fixes for you to try.
- Turn off the radio. We know that this may sound like a stupid solution, but a few players reported that the game crashed to a black screen when the music of the radio changed the title and that if they turn it off, nothing happens.
- Install Media Feature Pack.
- Try to turn off full-screen mode.
How to Edit Save Files in Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 (Cheat)
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Cheats
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 – Real Car Names Modding Guide