Can You Get Unbanned in FIFA 22?
Because the account or device suspension is only temporary, all you have to do now is wait for it to end. However, if your account or device has been suspended, you may or may not be able to reinstate it. The decision to ban an account or device is frequently final, and we are unaware of any instances where EA has reversed its decision to unban an account or device. But still, you have some options one significant solution to get unbanned is;
- Once you’re on the page, go to the top and click Contact Us.
- Select Manage My Account>Banned or Suspended Account from the drop-down menu.
- Select a contact option by clicking the Select Contact Option button.
- Log into your EA account, which has been suspended or banned.
- You should now be able to fill out a form. Make sure to include all relevant and essential information that could assist you in getting your account unbanned, such as:
Name the user (EA ID, PlayStation Network ID, Xbox Gamertag, EA mobile ID, or any other username for your specific platform).
-The email address associated with the account has been suspended or banned.
-Details about your case that could aid the EA support team in unbanning your account. You must persuade EA to reconsider their decision and take another look at your account.
- To send the web form to EA, click the Email Us button after you’ve completed it.
That is all you need to know to get unbanned in FIFA 22. If you think we missed something significant, please let us know in the comments section below. We’ve also included some more game-related guides below.