How to Add Your Custom Portrait
Follow these simple steps;
- For the main character you create using the Character Creation screen, you may use a custom portrait of your choice.
- In your game folder, there is a subdirectory named custom portraits; place the file here. The file must be in PNG format and at least 182×216 pixels in size.
- The path (depending on your Steam installation) typically looks like SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Black Geyser Couriers of Darkness\custom_portraits.
- Naming convention: portrait filenames should start with “male_” or “female_” as prefixes.
- Regarding non-standard images, as long as your image is at least 182×216 (e.g., 400 x 400), the game will automatically clip it to the proper ratio, clipping the biggest suitable image from it.