The default control scheme for Azrael for PC is:
(Cross/A) Performs light attacks, and behaves as the normal A button in Smash.
(Square/X) Performs the medium attacks, or the tilts
(Triangle/Y) Performs the heavy attacks, or the smashes
(L2/Left Trigger) Does Super Speed
(R2/Right Trigger) blocks
(R1/Right Bumper) fires or charges your blasts
Important gameplay notes:
- Hold both triggers in order to power up and recharge your stamina quicker.
- Jump 3 times and hold up on the third time to fly.
- Hold down and jump to disable flight.
- Use the right stick to fire blasts in any direction.
- Press the right bumper to fire blasts, or hold it down to charge your attack.
- Hold it for a very long time until your character flashes really bright blue in order to fire a beam attack.
- Hold the blast button down again to detonate your beam attack at any time.