American Fugitive - How To Find And Sell All 20 Paintings - MGW | Video Game Guides, Cheats, Tips And Walkthroughs
American Fugitive – How to Find and Sell All 20 Paintings
How to Find and Sell All 20 Paintings (Art Dealer Achievement)
Paintings are valuable items weighing 2 kg each and net you $500 for each one you sell. This achievement coincides with “No Stone Left Unturned” as multiple houses and safes where a painting can be found will also have a stash in it. So make sure to use both maps to mark off the relevant stash number and painting as you go.
Also, keep in mind that paintings are not tallied until you actually sell them at an art store. If you die or get arrested while carrying paintings, you will have to go get them again. Always sell off paintings as soon as you can in order to avoid marking off a painting only to forget it was never delivered due to death later.
Recommended Perk: Burglar’s Instinct
The following is each painting for area 1 and how to get them:
1. General store – In the stockroom
2. Garbage dump – Outbuilding. In the office right side
3. Mon Repos – Bedroom – In a safe. Code: 3990
4. The motel. Southwest motel room, right inside the entrance.
5. Valetta – Inside the tool shed. Just kick it open and there it is.
6. 5 Cliffside trailer park – You steal it during a mission from Ana
7. Police station – Property storage – You’ll come here on a mission from Ana
The following is each painting for area 2 and how to get them:
8. Rose Bush – Dining Room
9. Northside– Living room in a safe. Code: 8175
10. Bunker on the docks. Code: 2345
11. General store – In the bathroom
12. Allmine – Living room
13. The old station house – Toolshed to the right of the house.
14. 18 palm wells – In the bedroom
The following is each painting for area 3 and how to get them:
15. Longfield farm – Kitchen safe. Code: 2056
16. General store – Rob the owner. Painting is in the kitchen